I LOVED this Rock n Roll wedding inspiration, filled with purple, watercolor, and a leather motorcycle jacket.
When you think Rock n’ Roll the first thing that comes to mind is concerts. What a better wedding venue for a rock wedding than an actual concert venue! The Oakdale Theatre, located in Wallingford, CT, was the perfect backdrop for this purple and teal wedding.
Furthermore, having access to a beautiful event space, as well as the theater was a dream come true! What better wedding portrait than you and your partner ON STAGE!
First of all, watercolor details will forever be one of my favorites. I love how the place cards and invitations are complemented by the watercolor cake. Lastly, the teal cattails are a beautiful accent to the shades of purple.
Rock n Roll Wedding Jacket
The key piece to the rock n roll bridal look is the custom black motorcycle jacket. I’ve seen leather jackets customized in many different ways. From floral painting to embroidery, your options are endless. In conclusion, this jacket provided by Elizabeth’s Dandelions is the perfect wedding day accessory.
Lastly, you can’t forget to bring your super cute, but totally badass, pup to your wedding! Nothing brings me more joy than fur babies at weddings! Just remember to have a puppy wrangler to keep your dogs happy throughout the day! In addition, the same goes for your engagement session! Read up on some of my dog tips to help plan!
The Vendor Team
In conclusion, the easiest way to plan your rock n roll wedding is to hire this amazing vendor team. Get all the looks seen here from the following New England vendors:
- Planning+Design @brehant_creations
- Host @styledshootsbybrehantcreations
- Coordinator @eventsbyashleyrae
- Venue @oakdaletheatre
- Florist @its_so_ranunculus
- Stylist @elledotkaystyles
- Menswear @menswearhouse
- Tie @daziusa
- HMU @stephanieclaire_beauty
- Bakery @customcakesbysarahct
- Stationery @pencilandinkdesign
- Jacket @elizabeths_dandelions
- Bridal shop @julieallenbridals
- Designer @allurebridals
- Floral wholesaler @clickflowersusa
- Linen @snassycrafter
- Models @sulk.queen @kristajeanphotography @a.reist
- Vow books @upstrokecreative
- Earrings @katiebartelsjewelry